Shaw Action Images

Hello Everyone!!! I want to welcome everyone to the Shaw Action Images blog. I am excited to share with you some of the images I have captured of athletes, disciplines and events in the actions sports world. Enjoy!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bluebird Day!!!

With a decent amount of snow falling last week, we enjoyed some family time and the peace and quite of the backcountry. On Saturday, I put myself into position to capture my wife and SAI athletes Scott Peart and Derick Faller as they earned their turns hiking. The time was well spent and the weather was absolutely beautiful. Even though my knee isn't ready to ski yet, these guys skied a few turns for me and then aired it out for a little while. I simple enjoyed being out in the mountains and can't wait to ski again.

By the way, watching my wife make her tele turns look so smooth and effortless was the highlight. Babe you rip!!!
Athletes- Jami Shaw, Scott Peart, Derick Faller- Skiing the pow
Scott Peart- Toxic Grab

No comments: