Shaw Action Images

Hello Everyone!!! I want to welcome everyone to the Shaw Action Images blog. I am excited to share with you some of the images I have captured of athletes, disciplines and events in the actions sports world. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snowbird's Week 13

LCC's Week 13- Bombs, Faceshots and Deep Snow!!!
The famous week 13 is enjoyed by my crazy family each year. As our Iron Blossam timeshare week never fails us, this year was huge with bombs, deep snow and some unreal conditions. The best part is after my hiatus of nearly four months from knee surgery, I made my way back to ski in this crazy storm cycle. Here are the numbers... 12 days, 160 inches of snow!!!
There were a ton of images captured and this was really hard to narrow it do to my favorites, but here they are. Enjoy!!!
DEEP!

DEEPER!!
DEEPEST!!!
SICKEST!!!! SAI Shot of the Week
The SAI shot of the week and poster recipient goes to Scott Peart. This was the sickest face shot captured by my camera during LCC’s famous 13th Week of 2009. Congrats Scott and bummer to all you runner ups!!!
Athletes- In order...
Deep!- Rodney Peart, Jami Shaw, Dennis Peart, Tanner Peart
Deeper!!- Scott Peart, Derick Faller, Jessica Peart, Tim Shaw, Rodney Peart
Deepest!!!- Jessica Peart
Sickest!!!!- Scott Peart

4 comments:

The Life & Adventures of Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Life & Adventures of Tim said...

Sick! I finally made the blog; whoo-hoo! Thanks everyone for the fun week. It'was the best skiing this winter; it is tough to find a better crew to ride with!

The Faller's! said...

Yea! Tim you made the infamous blog! Awesome week!

Anonymous said...

What a week, I am still telling everyone about it. Thanks to Tate for taking all the pics. So when is this crew going heli skiing?! - Rodney