Shaw Action Images

Hello Everyone!!! I want to welcome everyone to the Shaw Action Images blog. I am excited to share with you some of the images I have captured of athletes, disciplines and events in the actions sports world. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter fun, yet not in the snow!!!

I recently underwent knee surgery to repair my ACL, lateral and medial Meniscus. All is well and at I am doing great. This is has been a good thing!!! I am glad that my badly banged up knee will be right and before long I hope to be back out skiing and riding with the crew. The injury hasn't kept me down and away from any shooting though. We have had a lot of interesting fun in the last month that I have been laid up. We recently rented out a tumbling gym and foam pit and enjoyed a lot of craziness from all who came. We are also setting up some winter shots with some athletes that will sure to please!! Stay tuned...
The last shot is what I keep thinking about until I am healthy. Nothing like a fall ride with the boys!!!
Athletes- Jason Nau, Backflip photographer point
Scott Peart and Derick Faller, Classic single track!!!
Gimp- ME!!! Always working!

No comments: