Shaw Action Images

Hello Everyone!!! I want to welcome everyone to the Shaw Action Images blog. I am excited to share with you some of the images I have captured of athletes, disciplines and events in the actions sports world. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wild West National- Price, UT

The Wild West National Motocross Series made its annual stop in Price, Utah this past weekend. This is by far my favorite track. The viewing and race set ups are always well done and this is the place that hooked me in the sport. Shaw Action Images and Tate Shaw Photography athlete Scott Peart put down some great laps and rode super smooth. A couple other athletes such as Idaho pro Brandon Brower was laying the bike over on a right side entry table. He ran away with the 250 and 450 pro classes. The weekend was windy and cold, but the racing kept us all stoked with heat.
Athletes- Scott Peart #726 and Brandon Brower #978

No comments: