Shaw Action Images

Hello Everyone!!! I want to welcome everyone to the Shaw Action Images blog. I am excited to share with you some of the images I have captured of athletes, disciplines and events in the actions sports world. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2008 Monster Energy Supercross World Championship

My wife and I took our boys to Las Vegas for the FIM Monster Energy Supercross World Championships the first of May and what a trip!!! The 2008 Supercross series was a battle all the way through between Kevin Windham and Chad Reed. The final was a great race with Reed capturing his second world title. The pictures show the some shots of both Reed and Windham during practice as well as some action shots during the main event including Reed crossing the finish line.

Athletes- Kevin Windham #14, Chad Reed #22 and Davi Millsaps #118

No comments: